|Name||Nakajima Consultancy Services LLP|
|Address||A-22, Green Park Main, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016|
|Representative||Keiji Nakajima (Chairman and Managing Director)|
|Business Descriptions||- General and business specific information about India
- Support for India-Japan trade (market research, customer introduction, evaluation, selection and negotiation)
- Guidance of Japanese companies to start up in India (including feasibility study)
- Sourcing, evaluation and selection of local partners
- Assistance in an entity establishment
- Recruiting and training local employees (support for personnel, labor and educational management)
- Fundraising (introduction of Indian investors and banks)
- Research, selection and advice on office and factory site selection
- Assistance of accounting and tax payment (selection and control accountant firm)
- Support for local management and operation in India
- Attendance for Japanese business travelers to India
|Group Companies||- Misaki Plastic Technologies Pvt. Ltd. （Manufacturing precise metal mold for plastics product）
- Manami Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.（Japanese restaurant）
- Nakajima Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.（Import and export between India a
▼Summary of Keiji Nakajima
|Date of birth||26 September, 1944|
|Location of birth||Kofu city, Yamanashi, JAPAN|
|Education||The first Kofu high school
Keio University, the School of Economics (1968)
|Current positions||1. Chairman and Managing Director, Nakajima Consultancy Services LLP
2. Chairman and Managing Director, Misaki Plastic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3. Chairman and Managing Director, Manami Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.
4. Chairman and Managing Director, Nakajima Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Advisor, Minda Industries Group & Jay Bharat Group
7. Advisor, Phi
8. Advisor of 8 other Indian companies
9. Advisor of 20 other Japanese companies
10. Foreign advisor, Federation of India Micro and Small & Medium Enterprise (India)
11. Chief representative of Indian Business Promotion Desk (Osaka Prefecture)
12. Honorary Advisor to Haryana State Government
13. Contributor of Economist weekly for India related article (regular basis)
14. Board member, BMR Advisors
|Carrier||1968: Joined to Sumitomo Corporation
1977: Deputy General Manager, Sumitomo Corporation de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
1982: Manager, Machinery and Materials Section, Automobile 6 Department, Sumitomo Corporation (SMRJ Overseas Advisor)
1989: Department Manager, Automobile Department, Sumitomo Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
1994: Department Manager, Automobile 5 Department, Sumitomo Corporation
1998: Managing Director, Sumitomo Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. (Executive Board Member, Sumitomo Corporation)
2001: Department Manager, Public Relations Department, Sumitomo Corporation
2004: Compulsory Retirement from Sumitomo Corporation
2004: President, Kubota Leasing Ltd.
2006: Director, Swaraj Mazda Ltd. （Current: SML ISUZU LTD）
2009: Advisor for Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project by India Government (dispatched by Japan Government)
2009: Establishment of Misaki Plastic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2010: Establishment of Nakajima Consultancy Services LLP
2012: Establishment of Manami Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.
2013: Establishment of Nakajima Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
|Other history||Other history Former Part-time Instructor at Rikkyo university
Former Deputy Vice-President at NPO Japan Entrepreneurship Academy
President at Delhi Japanese School (1999)
Chairman, the Delhi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2000)
Seminar instructor as India specialist （Japan Machinery Center for Trading and Investment, The Nikkan Kogyo Shinbun, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare etc.）
Special lectures at Delhi University and Nehru University (Economy and India-Japan Relationship)
|2011/08/22||FISME( Federation of India Micro and Small & Medium Enterprise )||インド中小企業工業会へのインドの自動車市場についての講演|
|2011/03/16||一般社団法人 横浜インドセンター||第7回インドビジネス情報サロン 中小企業こそインドへ！～インド進出は今が絶好のタイミング～|